We are a Jewish owned and operated company that specializes in "extra" entertainment for Bar Mitzvahs & Bat Mitzvahs in south florida. We provide Game Rentals, Photo Novelties, Keepsakes, and fun foods for Bar Mitzvahs
, and Bat Mitzvahs
. We are hired by families, DJ companies, and Party Planners seeking quality "extra" entertainment services for their Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah entertainment.
When planning a Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah party you should create an atmosphere that is exciting for both kids and adults. It is the "Extras" that make your Bar Mitzvah party more unique and fun. You can incorporate ideas that match your Bar Mitzvah theme or your child's interests. The Cocktail Hour sets the tone for the rest of your Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah event. If your guests have fun in Cocktail Hour then you have succeeded in setting the mood for the rest of your party. Let Bar-Mitzvahs.com make that happen for you!
Cocktail Hour Entertainment can be broken down into 2 main categories, Keepsakes & Activities:
BAR MITZVAH KEEPSAKES
Bar Mitzvah Entertainment services that produce personalized gifts for your guests to take home are considered Keepsakes. Some examples are Photo Favors, Dog Tags, Green Screen Photos, I.D. Cards, or Airbrush Favors.
CALL US FOR OUR LATEST BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH KEEPSAKE SPECIALS.
BAR MITZVAH ACTIVITIES
Bar Mitzvah Entertainment options that engage your guests and keep them busy are considered activities. Activities are very popular at Bar Mitzvahs for keeping your guests entertained during cocktail hour before the DJ or Band start to play. They can also be provided as an alternative form of entertainment during the main party if your guests need a break from the dance floor or if you have some shy kids that don't want to dance. Some examples are Air Hockey Tables, Casino Tables, Basketball Pop-A-Shot, Foosball, and Video Games.
CALL US FOR OUR LATEST BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH ACTIVITIES SPECIALS.
Most Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah parties are 4-5 hours long and break into the 2 parts,
the Cocktail Hour & the Main Reception. The Cocktail Hour is the first hour of the Bar Mitzvah party. There is often light music, food & drinks, but nothing to keep your guests entertained. The DJ or Band is usually in a separate room so there is normally no dancing or games. Most people book at least 1 type of keepsake (Ex. Green Screen Photos) and a few games (Ex. Air Hockey Table) for Cocktail Hour to keep the kids busy (and out of trouble). Keepsake(s) are often booked for the whole party b/c they don't interfere with the DJ, guests go over and take a photo and then go back to the party. Games are usually booked just for the cocktail hour, and then it is the DJs job to entertain the kids for the rest of the party. One exception is a 'kids-only' party, we recommend keeping the games for the whole party as an alternative form of entertainment if the kids don't want to dance. We understand the DJs job can be tough for some groups of kids so if the games are booked the entire party we are happy to close them down at important times for the DJ like the Grand Entrance.
- For parties with kids & adults (ex. BAR MITZVAH or BAT MITZVAH) we recommend a minimum of 1 Activity or 1 Keepsake for every 50 total guests. Note: If you do not have an interactive DJ or Band then we recommend more. We suggest a mix of both Keepsakes & Activites for most parties.
- For Kids-Only Events we recommend 1 Activity or 1 Keepsake for every 25 kids.
We are constantly adding to our inventory to make your party even better!
Below are a few pics of some of our newest options:
- Most DJ Companies that offer novelty services work from a Rolodex and stamp their name on many of their options. (Along with a higher price and an inconsistent product!) Don't expect them to Admit it! Do your homework!
- If a company wont spend a lot of time with you on the phone BEFORE you book them, then expect them to spend even less time with you AFTER you book them.
- Some Caterer's and Event Planners recommend companies solely b/c of a personal or financial relationship with that company so the next time someone says "they're the best," do your own research.
- Some of our competitors hire us!
- Most companies are not as busy on Saturday afternoons or Sundays. If a company says they only have 1 opening left, it may be a sales pitch to pressure you to book.
- If a company has recommendation letters from happy customers on their website contact a few of them and make sure they are real! It is common practice for companies to put 1 liners like, "They were fantastic-The Stein Family." Assume these types of referrals are fake unless the company will provide an email or phone number along with the person's name. ALWAYS CHECK REFERRALS.
- Get everything in writing! The Special Events industry is not a regulated industry overseen by any governmental agencies so you need to protect yourself. For example, a company can show you a picture of an arcade quality Air Hockey Table with a great price, then when they set up a 3' Air Hockey Table from "Toys R Us" there is nothing you can do about it if your contract just lists an "Air Hockey Table". Click Here For Examples. If in doubt, make them include the make & model number in your contract, and have them guarantee it in writing or your money back.
- If a company offers a particular service make sure they actually own the equipment by asking some detailed questions to confirm they are not working from a rolodex (as previously mentioned).
For Example, if you call a DJ company and they offer Photo Favors then you should be able to ask that sales person detailed questions like, "What type of printer do you use?"or "How fast does that printer produce 4x6 photos?" If the representative answering the phone isn't knowledgeable enough to answer your questions then your talking to the wrong person...and the wrong company. They are reselling the service at an inflated price.
- One-Stop shopping is a quick fix, but convenience shouldn't supercede quality! Don't hope for the best...do your homework and get the best! Many clients call us for their 2nd parties wishing they followed this one!
- Higher Prices doesn't mean Higher Quality! Most DJ companies just hire other companies, like us, to work for them. We are happy to be hired by them or even some of our direct competitors, but this doesn't save you any money! They may raise the price so they make a profit after they pay us. In the end, you are paying more money for the same service and could have gone directly to the source...us! Give us a call and we'll help make sure you are paying a fair price even if your not hiring us!
- Make sure your quote is the final price and there are no hidden fees. Common hidden fees are: Delivery, Set Up, Strike (Break Equipment Down), Early Set Up or Early Strike, Travel Charges, Attendant, Fuel Charge, Labor, Mileage, or Hotel Room. Get everything in writing!
- Question: Are the pictures of the games shown on your website the actual games we get?
Answer: Yes, we do not believe in bait & switch, it is unethical, immoral, and wrong!
- Question: If I book you from 7-9 pm do you arrive at 7 and leave at 9?
Answer: No, the bigger the package the earlier we arrive to set up. For a typical event we would arrive at 5 pm so we are set up before the party starts at 7 pm. If we are taking photos then we would stop taking photos at 9 pm, but we'd continue working to print and frame every photo, and then put them out for your guests. Some companies stop taking pictures 20-30 minutes before 9 pm so they can leave at 9 pm. We do not do this!
- Question: Do you have professional staff working for you?
Answer: Our staff are experienced and professional. They know how to conduct themselves at parties, and they will not stand around and eat or drink your food like they are one of the guests! Our attendants are clean cut and wear all black or company shirts. We can customize our attire based on your theme. (Ex. Sports Jerseys). We do not employ 14 year olds kids, people covered with body piercings or tattoos, nor "ghetto" looking staff.
- Question: Do you own the games shown on your website?
Answer: Yes, we own our games and therefore give better pricing and service.
- Question: Do I get a copy of all the photos taken at my event?
Answer: Yes, we save the photos taken at every party and upon request we will email you a link to download them directly to your computer.
- Question: Do you provide attendants with your game rentals?
Answer: Yes, most of our game rental packages include at least 1 attendant. Our attendants watch and maintain the games (provide spare ping pong balls, foosballs, air hockey pucks, etc...) and they make sure the kids take turns and behave appropriately. They can also wear referee shirts upon request.
- Question: Can you put my logo and date of affair on all my guests photos?
Answer: Yes, we digitally print them on the photos or print them on stickers that go on the back of the picture frames.
- Question: Can you move your equipment to the main party room after Cocktail Hour Ends?
Answer: Yes, most parties start in the cocktail hour room for the first hour, and then we move our equipment into the main party room. There is no charge for this. This happens at about 90% of our BAR MITZVAH & BAT MITZVAH parties.
Our quality & selection is unrivaled and we are competitively priced! We use the best commercial-grade equipment available in our industry. No one has better equipment than us...no one! Our passion is our profession and our quality and selection proves this! Call us and decide for yourself! We want to WOW your guests! It's a lot of work to put together the quality and selection we offer, but we think your party is worth it! We are in this business to be the best, not just to make a profit! Educated consumers are our best customers!
We use the same computer software you see vendors using at Disney World
versus the cheap $99. green screen programs most companies use.
We own real Arcade games, not the "home-version" knock offs.
Your families "source" and the Party Planners "resource" for fun!
Bar-Mitzvahs.com provides entertainment services for the cocktail hour
at your Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah.
We provide Airbrush Party Favors (AirBrush Shirts, AirBrush Pillows, AirBrush Boxers, AirBrush Hats, etc....), Arcade Games, Arcade Machines, AirBrush Tattoo Artists, Air Hockey Tables, Baseball Speed Pitch, Basketball Pop-A-Shot, Bead Factory, Black Jack Tables, Bling Station, Bubble Hockey, Bubble Soccer, Caricaturist, Digital Caricaturist, Carnival Games, Casino Tables, Circus, Claw Machine, Cotton Candy, Craps Table, DDR Dance Dance Revolution, Dance Heads (Boogie Bodies/ Pop Noggins), Dog Tags, Photo Dog Tags, Fantasy/Fake I.D. Cards, Feather Extensions, Flip Books, Foosball, Foam Dance Pit, Football Toss, Fun Foods, Giant Board Games, Giant Operation, Giant Twister, Glitter Tattoos, Golf Challenge, Graffiti, Green Screen Photos, Guitar Hero, Gyroscope, Hair Feathers, Hair Tinsel, Hollywood Photos (Red Carpet Photos), Hose Hockey, Jukebox Rental, Magazine Covers, Money Machine, Movie Posters, Multicade, Pinball Machines, Phone Cases, Photo Booths, Photo Favors (Photo Novelties & Green Screen), Photo Keychains, Ping Pong & Ping Pong Table (4-Player), Poker Tables, Pool Table, Popcorn Machine, Prize Wheel, Pucker Powder (Sandy Candy), Rice Jewelry, Rock Band, Rope Ladder Climb, Roulette Wheel, Skill Crane, Sky Dancer, Slot Car Racing, Slotless Car Racing (Microreality), Soft Pretzels, Sno Kones, Sport Games, Sublimation Favors, Surfboard Simulator (RoboSurfer), Sumo Suits, Tattoos, Velcro Wall, Video Game Systems, Wax Hands, Xbox Arcade, and much more!
We service all the following areas:
Palm Beach County
Atlantis Lake Worth Belle Glade Lantana Boca Raton Loxahatchee Groves Boynton Beach Manalapan Briny Breezes Mangonia Park Cloud Lake North Palm Beach Delray Beach Ocean Ridge Glen Ridge Pahokee Village of Golf Palm Beach Greenacres Palm Beach Gardens Gulf Stream Palm Beach Shores Haverhill Palm Springs Highland Beach Riviera Beach Hypoluxo Royal Palm Beach Juno Beach South Bay Jupiter South Palm Beach Jupiter Inlet Colony Tequesta Lake Clarke Shores Wellington Lake Park West Palm Beach WPB W.P.B.
Coconut Creek Cooper City Coral Springs Dania Beach Davie Deerfield Beach Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale Golden Isles, Hallandale Beach Hillsboro Beach Hollywood Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Lauderdale Lakes Lauderhill Lazy Lake Lighthouse Point Margate Miramar North Lauderdale Oakland Park Parkland Pembroke Park Pembroke Pines Plantation Pompano Beach Sea Ranch Lakes Southwest Ranches Sunrise Tamarac West Park Weston Wilton Manors
Aventura Bal Harbour Bay Harbor Islands Brickell Carl Fisher Carol City Coconut Grove Coral Gables Flamingo Lodge Florida City Goulds Hialeah Hialeah Gardens Homestead Kendall Key Biscayne Ludlam Medley Miami Miami Beach Miami Gardens Miami Lakes Miami Shores Miami Springs Normandy North Bay Village North MiamiNorth Miami Beach Ojus Olympia Heights Opa Locka Perrine Pinecrest Princeton Quail Heights Seybold Snapper Creek South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Sunset Surfside Sweetwater Trail Annex Uleta South Miami Sunny Isles Beach Surfside Sweetwater Virginia Gardens West Miami
Tampa Clearwater Sarasota Fort Meyers Naples Bonita Springs Stuart Orlando Maitland Daytona Ormond Beach Jacksonville
SOUTH FLORIDA PARTY ENTERTAINMENT LINKS:
For more information call 1-888-995-3836 or